A second person has come down with Ebola in Texas. This is too much now to be a coincidence. How does someone wearing hazmat gear get infected? They have no skin exposed. People are saying that they must have not followed the proper safety procedures, or that maybe the nurse took her gloves off and rubbed her eye, or that they interacted with the patient before putting on the proper gear. But there is ZERO evidence for any of those theories, other than the fact that they got infected, which is circumstantial evidence at best.
It’s a fact that they got infected, it is not a fact that they breached protocol. The fact that they are infected can only be used to validate a breach of protocol if all other possibilities can be eliminated. Is there any reason to rule out deliberate infection? Not at all.
Actually, when I first heard about the nurse (Nina Pham) becoming infected I surmised that deliberate infection was a strong possibility. It reminded me of an old story I heard about an attempt to deliberately infect Native Americans with smallpox. Lord Jeffry Amhurst, commander of the English forces in North America during the “French and Indian War” suggested giving Native Americans blankets infected with smallpox. We don’t know if they actually did it or not, but it was on their list of things to do.
How can anyone do such a thing? It’s easy when someone has a broken moral compass and an agenda they want to get through. It’s worth noting that the English had the idea of the “noble savage” when dealing with Native Americans. Not all of them felt that way, but that idea was there among them, and yet the commander of the English forces came up with such a scheme all the same.
Coming back to our time, it wouldn’t be hard for a government agent working at the hospital to contaminate some of the hazmat suits, maybe putting a drop of sweat or blood from the infected patient in one of the gloves or goggles, especially if that agent was the person responsible for distributing or cleaning the gear in the first place.
Now why would the government do that? A better question is, why not? Has there ever been a more anti-American and un-Constitutional government than we have now? Why is it that people think the government can do no wrong, or no evil? Of course they can, and they do. Contrary to the popular belief among Koolaid drinkers, Obama is not Jesus. He doesn’t love you.
Actually our current government holds us in lower regard than the English did the Native Americans. They don’t even view us as “noble savages,” but as potential “domestic terrorists.” They don’t even acknowledge that we are hard working and pay most of the taxes which they continually suck up and squander. The closest they come to it is through statements about how we have to pay “our fair share” of the tax burden.
Here are some of the reasons why I believe they would deliberately contaminate people.
- Rahm Emanuel said, “You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that is it’s an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before.” The Democrats pretty much lives by that statement, jumping on disasters and using them as impetus to push their agenda, which is always more statism and less freedom. We had zero presence of Ebola in the US prior to 2014. Oblamo and his ilk started setting up Ebola protocols before there was any presence of Ebola here, then they started flying people with Ebola into the country. As if that were not bad enough, he then deployed our military over there where they would be exposed to the disease. They literally deliberately brought Ebola to this country. Yes I know, ostensibly they brought them here for treatment, but that doesn’t change the fact that they brought Ebola here on purpose, and treating those people doesn’t justify exposing the country to a deadly contaigen.
- Leftists like equality of outcome. They don’t care how much hard work someone put into building a society or a business, they want everyone to be equal (except for the ruling political/elite class) in poverty and misery. They want equality between countries as well, which is why Obummer will funnel billions of tax payer dollars to the 3rd world but won’t authorize the Keystone Pipeline, and why the Democrats are against domestic drilling but OK with buying from the likes of Hugo Chavez.
- The Democrats (and the left in general), hate patriotic Americans and have nothing but dripping disdain for anything having to do with traditional America. This is evidenced by a whole slew of comments, from Obozo’s comment about “guns and religion” to Lois Lerner’s emails calling conservatives assholes. Conservatives are assholes? For what? Wanting to keep their own money that they earned through working? That’s like a tic calling a dog an asshole because he doesn’t want to have his blood sucked. It’s his blood, of course he doesn’t want to have it sucked. But I digress, this is the attitude we are faced with, a government that hates us.
- We have a government which has admitted that they want to lower our standard of living. John Holdren, Oblamo’s White House Director of Science and Technology said very clearly that he wants to “de develop” America. “A massive campaign must be launched to restore a high-quality environment in North America and to de-develop the United States,” Holdren said in his book “Human Ecology: Problems and Solutions.” Of course, it is worth mentioning that he also wants to reduce the population of the US: http://www.thesleuthjournal.com/john-holdren-words-de-develop-u-s-reduce-population/ An out of control plague is a good way to do that. A rampant out of control 3rd world disease is also a good way to create third world conditions in a first world country. Imagine, not being able to drink water in public, not knowing where it is safe to sit down, not being able to eat out for fear of contamination… An unrestrained outbreak would have disastrous conse
- Of all the places for a third world breakout to start, from the perspective of the Democrats Texas would be an ideal location. Texas is a conservative bastion, potentially the most conservative state in the country, and there are talks of secession there. Choosing Texas as ground zero for an infection would both punish them and potentially keep them from seceding, as talk about secession might be put on the shelf as immediate survival takes precedence. It may also make them more dependant on the Federal Government for aid in crisis relief, and it would kill a lot of anti-government people. Similarly Texas is already a prime target for the flood of illegal immigration, which I believe is another attack vector our government is using to undermine them.
We may never know the truth of this, but my suspicions are on the government, and for good reasons.